The blue verification tick on Instagram is not a subscription service. It is a one-time payment that you make to verify your account as authentic. Here are the steps you can follow to use the Instagram blue tick subscription:
- Check if you are eligible: Instagram is currently offering the blue verification tick as a paid service to accounts that have a high likelihood of being impersonated. This includes accounts of public figures, celebrities, and brands. If you meet these criteria, you can apply for the blue verification tick.
- Go to your Instagram profile: Open your Instagram app and go to your profile page.
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner: This will open the Instagram menu.
- Click on “Settings”: This will take you to the Instagram settings page.
- Click on “Account”: This will open the account settings page.
- Click on “Request Verification”: You will see this option under the “Account” section.
- Fill in the required information: Instagram will ask you to provide your full name, a government-issued ID, and a category for your account (such as a public figure, celebrity, or brand).
- Pay the fee: Once you have filled in the required information, you will need to pay the fee for the blue verification tick. The exact cost of the service has not been disclosed, but it is expected to be a one-time fee.
- Wait for Instagram to review your application: Instagram will review your application and let you know if your account has been verified.
It’s important to note that there is no guarantee that your account will be verified even if you pay for the blue verification tick. Instagram will review your application and decide whether to verify your account based on their criteria.